More mentalism from Lewis Le Val that does not require the use of deception or trickery in any way. Everything you do here is HAPPENING FOR REAL!
Ethos is a combination of simple techniques that will allow you to very easily begin using THE POWER OF SUGGESTION in your mentalism performances!
Known for his best selling ebooks on suggestion and hypnosis (ICAIS 1&2) and hypnotic work on international television, Lewis Le Val shares a very simple method for introducing suggestion, that will allow you to remain confident in your efforts without worry of things not working or going wrong.
The only prop you will need is a pendulum.
Once your preferred level of suggestion has been established, you can continue the performance ENTIRELY PROPLESS.
The pendulum begins by moving normally in your spectator’s hand.
Suddenly, things change, as it begins to move unexpectedly, doing the opposite of your spectator’s intention.
Moments later, your spectator finds themselves unable to physically LET GO OF THE PENDULUM!
From here, the doors of suggestion are wide open, and you begin to apply suggestions of your own design!
As well as the above, in this download Le Val also explains his fantastic ’spectator as mind reader’ approach;
After warming up and conditioning your spectator with the Ethos technique, they will then be able to look at you and begin to instantly read your mind! Not your thoughts, your mind. The difference is poetically explained in this download.
This PROPLESS and IMPROMPTU mind reading technique can be used anywhere at any time. Cause spectators to be able to read your mind, or keep this secret to yourself and read their mind, and the minds of anyone and everyone else instead!
Although both techniques taught in this download can be used separately, they also fit together nicely too, as Ethos can be made to appear as a connection process between the minds of the performer and spectator.
In around 60 MINUTES of video instruction, you will learn:
– The basics of what suggestion is and how it works
– The main Ethos technique and its contributing elements
– What to say and do to allow suggestion to begin working with your spectator
– Clever tips, tricks and subtleties to make things happen smoother and enhance the experience
– What to do or say if things don’t go as planned
– How to apply your own suggestions (and some ideas to get you started)
– The intuitive mind reading technique
– Working with the ‘crystal ball’ of the subconscious mind
– A brief lecture on the subconscious and how the mind is experienced
– How to use these techniques to provide impromptu readings without ever having to memorise anything